Monday, April 13, 2009

My Favorite Song, Age 3


My absolute favorite song when I was three years old was "Your Wildest Dreams" by The Moody Blues. The song came out in '86 and I remember singing it around a house in Lakewood where we once lived (we later moved when I was four).

Other than this anecdotal lapse in judgement, I would in no way consider myself a Moody Blues fan. In fact, the only other Moody Blues related memory I have is really liking this 45 my dad had. Not because it was a Moody Blues record, but solely because it was blue.

For some reason, the memory of really loving this song stayed with me. I still know some of the lyrics. The weird thing is, I distinctly remember someone slaying dragons in the "Your Wildest Dreams" music video. Recently, I looked up this up and was shocked/dismayed to find that there is not one dragon to be seen anywhere in the music video. I repeat, no dragons.
This is entirely disappointing:

No comments:

Post a Comment